Highfield Road was home to Coventry City for 106 years, between 1899 and 2005. It became the first all-seat stadium in the English league in 1981, though this policy was later abandoned, before being reinstated following the Taylor Report. The stadium’s record attendances was 51,455, set against Wolves in 1967, though its maximum all-seat capacity was 23,489. Coventry moved to the Ricoh Arena in 2005, and demolition work began on Highfield Road in 2006. The site is now a housing development.