I realize I could never fill the cleats of my Brother, but so many of you were hoping to see another Monday morning quiz, I thought I’d at least try in his behalf;
1. Just how important do you have to be to go from being murdered to being assassinated? What is the cutoff?
2. Who’s brilliant idea was it to put the letter “S” in the word lisp?
3. If money doesn’t grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
4. If a person with multiple personality disorder is threatening suicide, is it really a hostage situation?
5. What if the hokey pokey IS what it is all about?
6. Who was the first person to see an egg come out of a chickens but and think, “Let’s eat that!”
7. Why are they called apartments when they are really jammed so close together?
8. Why do baseball managers dress in the uniforms of the players? Do we really think Tommy Lasorda is going to be called in at shortstop?
9. If life keeps giving you melons, you may be dyslexic! (Not really a question, in homage to #9)
10. If con is the opposite of pro, what does that make Congress?